The Music Gallery is committed to enacting safety measures to provide a kind, comfortable experience at all of our events. At this stage in the pandemic, we have general policies and recommendations in place, outlined below. These policies can guide community members in assessing risks and making decisions about attending events.
Before an event:
- Conduct a self-assessment to ensure you are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Folks who have COVID-19 symptoms, and/or known exposures to COVID-19 (prolonged indoor exposure that might result in a higher viral load) are discouraged from attending indoor, in-person events.
- If you have purchased an advance ticket, we will happily apply a credit to another in-house event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
What to expect when you arrive at the venue:
- We encourage patrons to be masked for community safety.
- Depending on the event, the bar may be set up in a separate space from the performance and audience area. The licensed serving area does not extend outside. Water can be taken outside the main doors.
Venue specific information, 918 Bathurst:
- Each HVAC vent in the venue is equipped with a HEPA filter.
- An additional HEPA air purifier may be set up in the bar area.
We always welcome feedback regarding our health and safety policies. Feel free to share your thoughts with email@example.com.
Updated June 2023