The Music Gallery is committed to enacting safety measures to provide a kind, comfortable experience at all of our events.
We realize that attending music events can be a momentary escape from the outside world. For this reason, we will continue to try our best to take necessary covid precautions in these ever shifting times. We hope that these temporary measures will allow everyone to feel good about entering our space.
Our primary aim is to make sure people can feel comfortable and immersed at Music Gallery events. We are all eager to get back to venues, we feel it’s important to proceed with visible and clear safety policies. We will be following public health guidelines set out by local and provincial authorities for both audiences and performers.
These are our public health measures until further notice.
Before entering the venue:
- We request all attendees and artists be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (2 weeks post second vaccine). All Music Gallery and 918 Bathurst staff have been fully vaccinated.
- Any attendee experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms will not be permitted within the venue, we will happily refund your ticket or offer a ticket to another in-house event, contact email@example.com to arrange this.
What to expect when you arrive at the venue:
- Capacity of the venue will remain under 50% unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- We request that patrons be masked as much as possible for community safety.
- The bar room is separate from the performance space. For those not comfortable drinking indoors, a water station will be set up by the main doors to take outside.
- Masks are available at the venue.
- Hand sanitizing stations can be found in each room.
- Each HVAC vent in the venue is equipped with a HEPA filter. You can find an additional HEPA air purifier set up in the bar room.
- All staff and performers will be rapid tested on the day on the event.
While this is our policy at current, we always welcome feedback. Feel free to share your thoughts on our anonymous google form.
Updated May 2022